Are you a Graduate or a Cover Supervisor looking to gain more classroom based experience? The Education Network is working closely with a fantastic Secondary School in Solihull on ongoing opportunities for Cover Supervisors. Delivering pre-planned lessons that have been set by the School, you will have to confidently manage the classroom, ensuring that lesson objectives are achieved. If you are interested in a career in education and are trying to expand your classroom experience, then this is the role for you.
In order to be a part of our Cover Supervisor team, you will be:
- A University graduate
- Experienced in working in schools
- Willing to commute to Solihull on a daily basis
- Open to accepting earl morning calls
- Able to deliver lessons on all subject areas
- Encouraged to go the extra-mile in order to benefit the students, and further your career.
If this position is of interest to you, then please apply now, or call us on 0121 423 8000
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.