TRIPLE SCIENCE TEACHER
NQT or QTS
FULL ACADEMIC YEAR
The Education Network is working with a fantastic all-boys school in the north of Birmingham who are looking to add a strong Science Teacher to their brilliant science department. This particular school have exceptional standards of teaching and learning - which is noticable in the behaviour of the pupils.
We are looking fot a Chemistry specialist who is able to start immediaetly after teh October half-term and remain their on a long-term booking at the school.
This is a small secondary school in Birmingham seeking someone, who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher - NQT or QTS Science Teacher
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local science teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.