£110 - £140 per day
£127 - £170 per day
£130 - £180 per day
NQT or QTS
SEPTEMBER 2017 - FULL ACADEMIC YEAR
OFSTED GOOD SCHOOL
Although it is the final few days of the summer holidays, there is a still a brilliant opportunity starting for the entirity of the acdemic year.
This particular school are looking for someone who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher - NQT or QTS
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER - either NQT or QTS, who is able to teach both Key Stages 3 & 4, for this 'Good School' with Outstanding Features, - being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive. We are working closely with this brilliant, modernised school in North Birmingham, which is easily accessible by public transport as well as surrounding motorways.
You may have a position currently teaching Science, but this school are looking to add either an NQT or QTS Science Teacher to their department, which has great practical equipment - allowing for engaging and involved lessons, meaning no behaviour management required.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- a permanent position starting September 2017
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.