Interviews will be held locally for the role of Maths Teacher. This good local school is looking for a Maths Teacher NQT or QTS to join their large team. Ideally we are looking for Maths Teachers who are able to start after half term and who is happy to embrace being part of this fabulous Math faculty. We like working with this School not least because there Ofsted Outstanding status is reflected in everything they do but because they believe in putting pupil progress above everything else. The SLT works tirelessly to support its’ teaching staff and is always looking for ways to engage pupils in core subjects particularly Maths. The School boasts excellent facilities, good behaviour and pupils that want to learn and engage during lessons. So if you are a Maths teacher looking for an opportunity where you actually get to teach and enjoy good results then this school could be ideal with you.
You will be:-
- NQT or QTS Maths Teacher
- Used to working in a good school with solid academic results
- Happy to work as part of a team
- Capable of achieving progressive A* - C Grades
- Able to create inspiring and challenging lesson plans
- Creative approach to motivational behaviour management
- A fantastic communicator with the ability to inspire a love of learning
- Happiest when you are seeing pupils make progress
- An ambitious teacher looking to continually develop your skills and own potential
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working in a progressive education setting
- Being part of the success story of this pretty amazing school
- Induction support if you are an NQT
- Plenty of CPD
- Plenty of scope to progress to a more permanent role with the school
- Pay to scale on supply PAYE
- Dedicated support from your Consultant
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.