Network Healthcare are working closely with a new supported living service based in Crawley who require a Deputy Manager within their facility catering for adults with learning difficulties and autism. As an experienced Deputy Manager you will be required to complete tasks such as:
- Provide effective supervision to the support staff within the home.
- Arrange staff meetings on a monthly basis.
- Update & maintain staff files.
- Completing weekly updates for head office.
- Completion of rotas.
- Medication & Petty Cash audits.
- Leadership of the support worker team.
- Liasing with family members & healthcare professionals.
As an experienced Deputy Manager you will hold a minimum of an NVQ level 4 in health & social care. If you match the criteria and are interested please respond with a copy of your CV.