Network Health & Social care are currently working with a Bournville based client who require a Scheme Manager to run their 41 bedded facility for tenants over the age of 60. An outline of duties is shown below:
- Provide an effective service that responds to the needs of tenants living within the scheme.
- Promote social interaction within the communal facilities within the scheme.
- Monitor the security & appearance of the scheme.
- Help with the selection of new tenants by working closely with the housing assistant and lettings team.
- Administration tasks such paper work for a new tenancy and explaining the set tenancy agreement with prospective new tenants.
- Manage the use of the Emergency Call system.
- Promoting the scheme with the local community.
Please be aware this is not a care / nursing home environment & all tenants within the scheme are able to maintain an independent lifestyle, meaning the scheme managers post is to assist and support on a day to day basis.
Ideally a background in sheltered housing would be of great interested with this vacancy however this is not essential with adaptable experience.