An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Class 2 Driver with one of the most prestigious companies based in Leith , Edinburgh.
The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
As the LGV Class 2 ADR Cylinder Service Driver your duties will include:
- Multi dropping approximately 15-20 drops per day delivering gas cylinders to customers in around the area.
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
- Full training will be given on-site prior to start.
- Pertemps will put a candidate through their ADR if they are successful
To be successful as a LGV Class 2 Driver
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes.
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points (3 point max preferable) or include CU80, CD, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes.
- Previous experience of heavy multi-drop is essential.
Following a successful interview and driving assessment this will be a temporary, ongoing position starting immediately on a full time basis, the work is typically day shifts Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend by agreement/rota.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £12.00 per hour basic rate including all breaks to be paid. OT is available after 10hrs daily paid at time and a half (£18.00 per hour, plus weekend enhancement also (Saturday £18.00 per hour and Sunday £24.00 per hour.)
For further information please call the Driving team 01506 433148 or apply through the link