Business Support Assistant - Immediate Start
Location: Arbroath & Forfar
Temporary: Until April 2020
Hours: 8:45am to 5pm
Salary: £9.07 per hour
Pertemps Dundee are recruiting on behalf of our client, a well-known Public Sector organisation, for a Business Support Assistant on a temporary basis. The purpose of the role is to provide business support assistance within the team. The ideal candidate will have a strong administration background and excellent verbal and communication skills.
Please note, the place of work is varied between Arbroath and Forfar.
The key duties are:
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Formatting letters and reports, typing
- Reception duties
- Filing, archiving, petty cash, data entry
- Dealing with worker requests, visitors, service users and external agencies
- Any other ad hoc admin duties as required
- Experience working in an office environment
- Administration background is desirable
- Experience of minute taking
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Good IT skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to deal with sensitive information
- Ability to work in an extremely busy office environment
- Ability to prioritise, multi task and meet specific timescales
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV online or alternatively call 01382 221234 for an informal chat.