Civil Infrastructure Engineer Vacancy – Central London
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + package including pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday etc.
RGB are working with a medium size Engineering Consultancy who are looking for a Civil Engineer to join their Infrastructure Design team in Central London. With 5+ offices across the UK, the team in London is smaller than others and therefore offer a significant opportunity for someone to make a real impact in the team progress their career over the next few years.
- Reporting to a Civil Engineering Associate you will have responsibility of mentoring and training and Graduate Engineer who is currently in the team.
- Ideally you will have 2+ years experinece in road, drainage and infrastructure design for residential, commerical, retail developments (or similar).
- Prior experience with AutoCAD, Microdrainage and Civil 3D is desider although training can be provided if required.
- Ideally you will be keen to get involved with clients and good communication skills are essential as they will be wanting you to attend meetings and represent the company.
- Salary and position review every 6 months with a view for you to progress quickly to Senior Engineer level under the guidance of a current Associate and Director.
If you are currently working as part of a large company or large team and feel your prospects are limited then this is the type of role that would suit you. On offer is increased responsbility and exciting opportunity to help grow and develop a civils team in London with the support of an established company.
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB on 0207 932 2800.