Pertemps Industrial Division are currently recruiting for Production Operators on a temporary ongoing basis for a large manufacturing client based in the Newhouse area.
Due to the location of the site you MUST live locally or have your own transport to commute to the site as there are no transport links close by.
You will be responsible for operating machinery, packing boxes for dispatch and ensuring quality of products are to a high standard. You must report any issues with stock to management immediately and follow reporting procedures accordingly.
To be considered for the role you must have:-
- Previous experience within a manufacturing or production environment
- Experience of working in a fast paced role
- Previous experience of working to targets and the ability to exceed production targets
- Excellent manual dexterity skills are required and these will be tested
- A high level of concentration whilst carrying out duties
- An understanding of Health & Safety and Lean manufacturing rules
- A level of fitness as physical work will be required
In return you will be offered a competitive hourly rate of pay. Working hours will vary as there will be rotational shifts. Early shift is 6am - 2pm, Day shift is 8am - 4.30pm, Back shift is 2pm - 10pm, and Night shift is 10pm - 6am. Candidates MUST be available to work ALL shift patterns- this is vital. Please note that shift work will be paid at a higher rate.
Furthermore, there may be overtime on at the weekends so you must be flexible and willing to work outwith these hours.
Successful candidates will be added to an availability list to await a start date. Candidates must be available to start at short notice, and be able to pass an oral drugs test also.
If you have the relevant experience please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 248 6020.