Pertemps Recruitment are looking for a Warehouse Operator to join a leading Food Manufacturer, based in the Cambuslang area of Glasgow.
Our client is looking for someone to work initially on a temporary basis with excellent prospects of going permanent.
You will be working 4 days out 7, and shifts will be 10 hrs in length. Shifts will fall between 7am and 7pm, and will be set on a 3 week cycle.
The hourly rate of pay will be £9.51 per hour
Duties will include;
- To check goods in against delivery notes for accuracy and damages
- Receipt and put-away of delivered product ensuring stock rotation and correct allocation of product dates
- Accurately pick product for loading, as stated on the picking sheet or WMS and in accordance with the picking procedure and agreed targets
- Load vehicles accurately, safely and in the right sequence as designated by the vehicle load sheets and in line with company policies and standard operating procedures and agreed targets
- Perform stock take as and when required in line with Company procedures
- Maintain food safety systems and demonstrate due diligence to cover all loading process, food and non-food items using hazard analysis principles, in line with FSCC and DPII audit requirements
Skills Experience Required
- Previous experience working within a Warehouse environment is essential
- A valid FLT licence would be very advantageous (certificate must be provided)
- Good literacy skills
- Helpful and enthusiastic attitude
- Decent level of physical fitness
This role will be an immediate start
If you meet the criteria listed above and you are available right away then please apply now