Transport Planner / Senior Transport Planner – Nottingham City Centre
This company are growing rapidly and will be moving into larger offices in the city centre later this year and are working on a number of exciting projects across the UK. With exciting plans over the next few years this could be the opportunity for you to really move forward in your career.
- Preparing Transport Statements, Transport Assessments and Travel Plans for a range of development planning projects across the region
- Project management of smaller projects and collaborative team working on larger projects
- Various forms of transport modelling and traffic engineering with software packages such as; ARCADY, PICADY and LINSIG
- Helping train and mentor the annual intake of new graduates and apprentices into the team.
Requirements to be a successful Transport Planner
- This consultancy is looking to employ a Transport Planner / Senior, so a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the industry is ideal for this role
- Capabilities to work both independently and within a team complete development planning projects across a range of sectors
- Demonstrate efficient verbal and written communication skills towards; clients, external stakeholders and team members
- Good technical experience producing junction and roundabout designs.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (dependent on level of experience) + 25 days holiday + pension scheme + yearly bonus + paid overtime on any hours over 37.5 a week.