Business Analyst – Life and Pensions – Bournemouth
An experienced Business Analyst with a background in Life and Pensions, is required by one of the UK's leading and fastest growing insurers for a permanent role based in Bournemouth.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to have a pivotal role in the team and work in an empowered environment.
The Business Analyst will:
• Work in a very collaborative manner with the other team members and business owners
• Run and facilitate workshops
• Take part in retrospectives to make sure there is continuous improvement
As a Business Analyst you will have:
• Experience in hands-on business analysis, ideally in a Life and Pensions organisation
• Demonstrable experience of strategic vision
• Good communication skills and rapport building
• Senior stakeholder management
• Ideally worked with Agile methodologies
This is a great opportunity to join as a Business Analyst one of the most attractive employers to work for within the financial services industry, offering one of the most generous benefits packages (30% bonus, 21% pension, 30 days holiday to name but a few) and one of the best working environments in terms of work/life balance and training and career progression.