The Education Network is working with a growing number of Primary schools and in order to meet with this increased demand we are looking to recruit additional Key Stage 2 Teachers, both for day to day and long term supply assignments. You must be strong on behaviour management.
Applications from both NQT's and more experienced Teachers are welcomed. In return you will receive excellent rates of pay and an opportunity to apply for one of our 'Guarantee Pay' contracts where we will reward your exclusive availability by paying you even on the days we are unable to find you work!
Candidates should have a good understanding of teaching and assessment within Key Stage 2. Candidates will be responsible for all aspects of classroom management, learning and teaching, and will need to plan a curriculum which will excite and motivate students to enjoy their education. Up-to-date curriculum knowledge is therefore a requirement.
The ideal teacher will:
* Have QTS or an overseas equivalent
* Posses strong behaviour and classroom management skills
* Effectively communicate with students, staff and parents
* Have good organisational and time management skills
* Be able to plan and assess effectively
* Be a team player
Benefits of working with us include:
* Excellent rates of pay
* CPD training opportunities
* Tax relief on expenses
* A dedicated, experienced Education Consultant who will listen to your requirements and provide suitable work to fit with what you need, along with support and advice as appropriate.
The Education Network has a team of fully trained Education Specialists who provide an honest, efficient service and take pride in delivering high levels of service and after care to our candidates and clients. We visit schools to find out their requirements in order to better match candidates and clients.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer.
The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.