IT Support Technician
Our Corby based client is looking for a skilled IT Support Technician to joint their highly motivated and engaged team. Responsibilities also include the creation and maintenance of management reports and providing information to the team including the Managing Director.
This will be a full time role working Monday to Friday with a salary of up to £25k.
IT Support Technician role:
• Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
• Provide technical support throughout the site
• Monitor and maintain site computer systems
• Diagnose and solve hardware / software faults
• Support with guidance and training
• Comply to deadlines and offer a prompt response service
• Proactively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding requests and issues
• Undertake all other tasks as reasonably requested by management
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (spreadsheets and databases)
• Proven track record in IT support for professionalism and efficiency
• Strong experience in the use, support and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows
• Good communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
Interested? Please submit your CV by clicking "apply" or call Erika or Zoe for a confidential chat on 01536 216194.