3D Creative DesignerLocation:
Corby, office basedDuration:
Pertemps are recruiting for a 3D Creative Designer for our Corby based client. We are looking to take on an experienced 3D Creative Designer ideally with knowledge of the retail design sector to join our team. The person we are looking for would ideally come from an interior design background and be educated to degree level. Benefits
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience
- 28 days holiday per annum, up to 5 days additional for length of service
- Professional development opportunities, team building events are regularly undertaken along with a place to build a satisfying career.
- All expenses paid Christmas & mid-summer parties.
- Private health cover with length of service.
- Hours of work 40 per week, hours are 9-5pm
- Flexi time available
- To take client briefs from account managers and project managers
- To work using 3DMax and AutoCAD software to produce high quality renderings and technical plans
- To support the team of account managers and other designers where necessary
- To respect confidentiality of clients in respect of projects, artwork, budgeting and client contact details
- To complete all other tasks as reasonably requested
- Liaise with the manufacturing team, including carpentry, spray and print departments to follow through a project
- To follow company health and safety guidelines
Interested? Please click apply.
- The candidate should have the following:
- Proficient in 3DS MAX
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Previous work experience in a design role
- Ready to hit the ground running in our established design studio
- Achieved university degree or equivalent in Interior Design
- Great attention to the finer details
- Good timekeeping
- Be able to work on own initiative
- High level of motivation and willing to learn
- Always striving to learn and improve their skill-set