£9 per hour
Up to £13.50 per hour
£10.44 per hour
What is the purpose of this role?
We are currently looking for an Environmental Compliance Administrator to work for the UK's largest water and Sewerage Company on either a temporary basis.
You will help deliver a first class environmental incident response by identifying, triaging and risk assessing all potential environmental incidents. As well as coordinating resources in order to understand environmental impact.
Continuous improvement is the real focus of this role. You will work closely with other environmental incident experts, improving the quality of our response, and the service we deliver to the business.
This role is based in Reading and offering an hourly wage of approx.. £12ph.
You will be part of an exciting team with the chance to network and engage with stakeholders around the business.
What will this role involve?
You will assist in the following…
- Identifying potential environmental incidents, and ensuring the correct resource is deployed accurately.
- Managing potential environmental incidents in their initial stages, and responsibility for escalating any incidents with potential impact.
- Collaborative discussion with colleagues around interpretation of environmental data and the impact of environmental incidents.
- Working as part of a diverse team, ensuring day to day consistency between shift points.
- Reviewing data and identifying inconsistencies, working with the shift points to ensure data accuracy.
- Understanding why inconsistencies in data and records occur, and working with your peers to improve ways of working.
- More strategically, you'll be looking at how our response can be improved to ensure we collate and interpret the right data as effectively as we can.
- Producing regular reports against KPIs for audiences of all levels including senior management.
What skills are we looking for?
You will have great skills in IT / database, analysis, attention to detail, problem solving & organisation. You will also be a great communicator, both written and verbally. You will be able to pick up tasks quickly and happy to help where necessary.
Application deadline: The deadline for applications is 28/09/17.