Job Title: Graduate Transport Planner – Central London
- For the right Graduate Transport Planner, this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £21,000 to £26,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits package; private health care, contributory pension scheme and flexible working arrangements.
- Opportunities to grow and develop career further within this consultancy.
The RGB Transport Planning recruitment team are currently working with a small Transport Planning & Environmental engineering practice who is currently seeking to recruit a Graduate Transport Planner for their team based in Central London.
- This transport planning & environmental engineering consultancy has been operating within the industry for more than 10 years now and has developed a good reputation winning repeat business.
- As a business they have devise innovative transport and highway engineering solutions for a diverse range of developments from concept to completion.
- Within transport planning they deal with a number sectors, ranging from; Residential, Retail, Commercial, Education and many more.
As a Graduate Transport Planner, you would be doing the following:
- Working in a small team alongside the Directors, to assist in the production of; transport statements, transport assessments and travel plans.
- You would have the opportunity to get exposure and involvement in all the aspects of development and transport planning.
- Liaise with clients and local authorities to assist in the management of projects.
- Assisting the team in the production of AutoCAD drawings.
The successful Transport Planner
- Would have experience working on private developments, producing efficient Transport Assessments and Statements.
- Is Degree qualified in the relevant field (e.g. Geography, Civil Engineering)
- Must be a capable user of AutoCAD software
- Would have knowledge with the following software; ARCADY, PICADY, AutoTrack.
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written forms.
If you would be interested to hear more about this or similar opportunities then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org