Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
Open day on Saturday 25th June - If you are interested, please register your interest to attend
The open day will give you the opportunity to hear more about the role, you will be able to meet the team and hear first-hand why it's a great place to work.
Interview and Induction dates will be scheduled after the open dayOverview
Pertemps Recruitment, on behalf of Buckinghamshire Council, will be recruiting for Refuse Loaders to join their team in Aylesbury. Working alongside the Driver Team Leader, you will play an important role in the collection of waste from properties though out the district. The type of waste will vary and will include refuse, dry recycling, food, garden and clinical in addition to the delivery and collection of bins.About the role
As a Refuse Loader, you will be responsible for:
- The collection of waste from properties though out the district,
- The delivery of a safe and efficient waste collection service
- Being part of a small team
This is a temporary position for 12 weeks, though there is potential for this to turn into a permanent position. The pay rate is £10.92 per hour, and you will be working full time, 46.25 hours per week.
Aylesbury is conveniently situated with great transport links including a local train station and excellent road connections to the M25, M1, M4 and M40.About you
The successful candidate(s) should have:
- Ability to carry out all waste collection duties safely
- Willingness and ability to understand and carry out instructions from other team members and supervisors
- Able to be adaptable to ensure a consistent waste collection service and high customer service standardsAbout us and our Client
As a flexible employee of Pertemps Recruitment Partnership Ltd, you will be joining a Company that holds the distinction of being one of the largest and most successful independent recruitment agencies in the country. Our pioneering spirit and ability to tap into the uniqueness of each individual's talents has enabled us to open doors for our employees, our clients and our applicants too. Our philosophies and rewards are built very much on mutual trust and respect within the style of a partnership in which we hope you will feel both fulfilled and valued as a person.
Buckinghamshire Council are a leading Authority with offices in Aylesbury, Amersham and High Wycombe, whose values represent exactly what they are - Proud, Ambitious, Collaborative and Trustworthy. By joining Buckinghamshire Council, you can expect:
- A fair and inclusive culture
- The chance to really make a difference to your local community and those around you
- Health and well-being initiatives including Mental Health First Aiders and mindfulness workshops
- Ongoing support, and the opportunity to develop and progress in your career
- Opportunities to take part in fun activities such as fundraising and social events
We are looking for someone able to start towards the end of June. Interviews will be held in person at Pembroke Road Depot.
Apply online now so we can review your application and register your interest for attendance at the open day
If you require further information on this role, use the below contact details.
Phone: 01296 489621