National charity is seeking an experienced Administrator to support their team at their Belfast offices.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP for an initial 2 month period and will pay £10.86 per hour.
The Administrator will support the Area Manager in the effective operation of all aspects of the work of the area and in the achievement of area plans and objectives. Duties include:
- Be responsible for the effective operation of the Area office, including opening and drafting correspondence, maintaining filing systems and keeping the intranet up to date.
- Co-ordinate and support a range of meetings and events to ensure the smooth operation of the Area, including various area and team meetings involving both external and internal personnel.
- Manage the effective processing of all purchase orders and payments for authorisation in accordance with procedures; track and trouble shoot payments with the Accounts/Finance department.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that a range of databases used by the office are maintained and kept up to date.
- Ensure that reports and statistical data are received from staff in good time for relevant meetings, co-ordinating and interpreting these as required by the Area Manager to ensure that they reflect an up to date position on relevant activities.
- Co-ordinate the collation of local information as required by the knowledge management team to support the development of the knowledge database.
- Undertake research into a range of issues in support of the planning and delivery of area services, preparing reports and recommendations for the Area Manager as required.
- Plan and organise events involving a range of stakeholders in support of the achievement of area plans and objectives.
The ideal Administrator will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience at providing administrative and secretarial support to manager level working in a large organisation
- Experience of minute taking
- Experience of working in a charity is desirable
- Effective Communication, relationship building and customer service skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- Effective interpersonal skills - able to engage effectively with a range of audiences
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.