Project Delivery Manager
My Client is a local Government body located in East London. They are currently looking for an experienced Project Delivery Manager for an exciting assignment commencing mid-April up until mid-July 2018. Two positions are currently available in separate teams which are outlined below.
The Council is committed to providing staff with modern tools to support more flexible, collaborative and innovative ways of working. An implementation of Google G Suite is underway and a device refresh planned to provide Google Chrome devices for both individual users and meeting rooms.
The Project Delivery Manager will work to the overall project manager and have key responsibilities follows:
The G Suite workstream
The Google Chrome Device workstream
- One additional Project Delivery Manager is required to work alongside two existing delivery managers to lead service areas through the transition to G Suite. This work is initially focused on managing the transition from Microsoft Outlook to working with email and calendar in G Suite, whilst also supporting services in starting to explore the other capabilities that G Suite provides. The role requirement is from mid-April 2018 and is likely to run for a 3-4 month period.
- Experience of delivering end-user technology projects is essential, with experience of delivering productivity software projects desirable.
- A second phase to the project will be focused on driving adoption of the G Suite applications and transitioning from the Council’s existing EDMRs solution to Google Drive. Work is underway to define resource requirements for this phase and more opportunities may arise as a result.
- One Project Delivery Manager is required to lead the device refresh workstream. The work will be focused on finalising requirements, managing the procurement of new devices, and then planning and initiating the rollout.
- The role requirement is from mid-April 2018 and is likely to run for a 3-4 month period.
- Experience of delivering end-user technology projects is essential, with device refresh project experience being desirable.
Up to £300 per day (PAYE)Duration:
3-4 monthsPositions Available: