Global engineering company that provides consulting, design, construction and operations services is seeking an experienced Project Administrator to provide support to one of their Project teams.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP until September 2018 initially and will pay between £10.00 and £14.00 per hour.
The main purpose of the Project Administrator will be to support the team with all aspects of administration. Duties include:
- Assisting in arranging interviews, assisting with new starter process, managing annual leave (ensuring adequate cover) and absence reporting, and updating departmental resources (i.e. organisational chart)
- Actively support the development of tracking and reporting (weekly reports, monthly dashboards and reports, presentations, etc.)
- To prepare agendas, attend meetings and produce minutes and track actions as required
- To ensure the project wide meetings calendar is managed effectively.
- To help develop and produce presentations
- Processing the team's stationery request, expenses, booking travel and accommodation
- Ensuring with others and Front of House to maintain the Reception desk at all times.
- Meeting and greeting visitors, providing hospitality as required
The ideal Project Administrator will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in an administrative function supporting a project team
- Preparation of meeting agendas and minutes, Board reports and presentations
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working within an NEC contract context
- Demonstrable experience of working in a major infrastructure project in a similar industry
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- To influence all levels in an organization to produce timely documents etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and personal resilience to working under stress/different styles of leadership/being very proactive in getting things done
- High degree of computer literacy including immediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel and other basic software with a willingness and skill to learn new programs quickly.
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.