Financial Reporting Manager
One of the world's leading cultural and educational organisations is looking for a Financial Group Reporting Manager to demonstrate initiative and leadership during a period of significant organisational change within the Finance.
Salary: £128.12PAYE/ £350 LTD
Hours: Full time
Purpose of role:
Reporting to the Director, Finance Operations, the Group Statutory Reporting Manager will make a major contribution to all aspects group financial accounting and reporting. The role holder will lead finance's initiatives to maintain and improve the quality, validity and integrity of the organisation's financial and sub-ledgers.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Manage the production of all aspects of group statutory reporting and consolidation in an accurate and timely manner. Liaise with regional offices to ensure compliance with local statutory reporting requirements.
- Deliver quality and timely results, achieve challenging goals and strive for excellence in setting clear and demanding objectives to deliver what is required.
- Manage and enhance the year end close process to improve the speed of production and quality of year end accounting reports.
- Ensure that the organisations' financial policies are robust and up to-date. Drive and ensure implementation of the financial procedures, policies and systems necessary to meet the organisation's global reporting.
- Oversee the control and financial management of the organisations' Fixed Assets, enhance and develop the organisations' balance sheet review process
- Drive and ensure implementation of the financial procedures, policies and systems necessary to meet the organisation's global reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and experience of communicating complex issues to a variety of audiences
- Operating in international and multi-cultural organisations and significant finance leadership, including managing large teams.
- Financial Planning & Analysis, including management information reporting and financial Control and Compliance
- Financial statutory reporting both local and group
- Experience from working in a NGO would be desirable
- Qualified accountant or equivalent with proven experience of successfully managing and delivering in similar roles.