Business Change Manager
One of the world's leading University's located in Central London are looking for a Business Change Manger. To help implement and structure business change within the University and ensure the efficient running of a number of crucial services that maintains the universities high standards of service to its staff and students
Salary: £21 per hour
Location: London - agile across university premises
Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Purpose of the role:
The Positions is based in within the Information Services, which supports and enhances a range of administrative processes across the university to some 48,000 users by providing all core data centres, email, desktop, printing, networking and software/hardware purchasing. It also supports research computing platforms, e-learning and IT security across the University. The Business Change Manager delivers business change management services to this team and its customers to the levels of service scope, effectiveness and efficiency agreed
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Develop change management strategies for projects or programmes
- Identify stakeholder groups and analyse their relationship to projects or programmes.
- Preparing and delivering change awareness-raising communications and recording and analysing the readiness for change amongst stakeholder groups
- Co-ordinate effective and engaging training delivery and deliver training if required including large audience face to face, online and/or written guidance.
- Co-ordinate effective and engaging training delivery and deliver training if required including large audience face to face, online and/or written guidance
An extensive understanding and experience of business change management principles and processes including:
- Change strategy and plan development
- Communications and engagement
- Training needs analysis
- Experience of working on multiple concurrent projects or activities with strong prioritisation skills.
- Experience of working on IT focused change projects.
- Experience of using PROSCI ADKAR is strongly described
If interested, we'd love to hear from you as soon as possible. Shortlisting and Interviews will be commencing the 13th March 2019. So please hit the apply button to be considered for this great opportunity.