Receptionist - ongoing temp - £10.25 per hour - Notting Hill
Company providing commercial property to let is seeking an experienced Receptionist to provide support at their busy Business Centre in Notting Hill.
This is an ongoing temporary role to start ASAP and will pay £10.25 per hour.
The main duties of the Receptionist will be:
- Be the first point of contact for everyone entering the building, from customers, prospective customers to agents, visitors, and contractors;
- Providing high levels of customer service at all times;
- Ensuring a warm, welcoming, helpful, efficient and responsive reception service for customers, telephone callers and visitors to the Centre.
- Answering and transferring all incoming telephone calls and taking messages as appropriate
- Responsible for housekeeping and presentation of the Reception area
- Manage meeting room diary and conference room reservations.
- Arrange hospitality and catering for internal meetings and events
- Ordering of supplies and general administration
The ideal Receptionist will have the following knowledge skills and experience:
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
- Previous Reception / Front of House experience in a busy environment
- PC literate, including MS Office packages.
- Possess an excellent understanding of customer service
- Maintain a professional appearance and business-like manner at all times in order to instil confidence in the services provided