Accounts Assistant -Entry Level
Reports to: Financial Controller
£18,000-£20,000 ( Neg) plus excellent Benefits
An excellent opportunity for a, Entry Level Accounts Assistant to join this leading London based firm of Accountants providing advisory services to a wide range of clients since 1934.
You will be working within the internal finance department to provide regular reports and updates
and work with colleagues to improve processes across the department, assisting with the continued
growth of the business.
You will be required to build strong working relationships with internal team
and external clients and suppliers.
The key objectives of the role will include:
The ideal candidate would be:
- Recording and processing supplier invoices
- Perform regular supplier statement reconciliations
- Updating vendor details
- To ensure all filing and administration always maintained to a high standard
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing employee expenses and petty cash
- Credit control meetings with our partners
- To follow up with clients on a weekly basis for overdue invoice
- To support Financial Controller in all firm's matters
- General admin duties
- Motivated and proactive with good social and communication skills.
- Experience working with data
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience in finance would be a plus.
A-Level or equivalent (Required)
This position would suit an individual that is at the start of their career at Entry Level or someone with a 1/2 years finance/Accounts administration experience along with good english grammar