Government department is seeking an experienced Diary Secretary/Admin Assistant to provide support to a Minister at their Whitehall offices.This is a temporary role starting ASAP (dependant on checks) for circa 3 months and will pay £14.71 per hour.
The Diary Secretary will work within the private office to provide diary and admin support to the Minister, working alongside the Senior Private Secretary and Assistant Private Secretary. Duties to include:
- Diary management for the government minister
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Managing expenses
- General office administrative support for example, printing ministerial papers, coordinating transparency returns, ordering stationery
The ideal Diary Secretary / Admin Assistant will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a similar secretarial or PA role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT proficiency including MS Office packages, including Outlook
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Please note: This role is dependent on vetting checks
ONLY SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.