Location - Chelmsford Essex£40,000-£43,000
Excellent opportunity for an experienced PA/Team Support Secretary with a Property/Investment background to join this small/medium size Property investment company situated in Chelmsford Essex
If you are fed up with travelling into the City and are now looking for a local position this role could be perfect for you
You will provide PA/Team support to three very busy Directors, two that are based in Chelmsford and one Director based in BristolResponsibilities
Key Skills Required
- Daily secretarial and administrative support to three Senior Directors and three Managers
- Maintaining diary organisation and arranging internal and external meetings for multiple colleagues including Teleconference/Skype and Microsoft Teams Meetings
- .Gatekeeper to the Senior Directors by screening telephone calls, messages and correspondence
- .Preparing all relevant documents for meetings such as agendas and reports.
- Taking notes/Actions at Directors meetings- distributing minutes to the meeting attendees within 24 hours.
- Managing all travel, conference arrangements and accommodation requests
- Arranging international conferences producing detailed itineraries
- Processing credit card authorisation forms and carrying out monthly reconciliations
- Assisting with the organisation of internal and external events ensuring they are properly organised and professionally run.
- Monitoring three email accounts, including reading, re-directing and filing; often dealing with confidential information.
- Providing cover for the Office Manager when on Annual Leave by supporting the Managing Director and overseeing the administration staff
- Liaising with key stakeholders and external founders and ensuring relationships are kept on track" Managing defects on completed new build properties and arranging maintenance and repairs. - Dealing directly with clients by taking messages and escalating urgent matters
You must be a proficient user of Word, PowerPoint and Excel" Numerate and comfortable with creating spreadsheets and tables" Highly organised and an excellent team player" Outgoing with strong interpersonal/communication skillsThis is an urgent role where interviews can be arranged immediatelyPlease send your CV now if interestedFlexibility to working one day from home is an optionExcellent working conditions and benefits