Great opportunity to join a business as they experience a huge period of growth. This diverse position will involve all aspects of data analysis to support business critical descisions.
This will involve: providing Management Information (MI) and a data analysis service to internal Customers, covering all aspects of Sales Centre performance.
To formulate, design and deliver timely and accurate MI to meet the needs of the Sales Centre Management Team and to aid Business decisions.
To provide a consultancy service to internal Customers in respect of operational MI and develop effective working relationships.
Knowledge/Skills & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Innovative when problem solving
- Skilled in data manipulation, analysis and publication techniques
- Good communication and influencing skills
* Any experience of working in a Contact Centre environment with a working knowledge of Workforce Management systems would be preferable but not essential *Principle Accountabilities:
- Delivery of regular MI ensuring the validity, timeliness and accuracy of all outputs through appropriate levels of quality checking prior to outputs being issued.
- Production of adhoc data and supporting analysis in response to specific requests from the Business.
- Proactive analysis and interpretation of available data, highlighting trends and issues and recommending solutions to the Management Team
- Timely production of staff rotas from the Workforce Management system which meet business needs.