This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience of working in a Team Leader position in a call centre environment. This role will be working in a service and retention environment, managing, motivating and developing a team to provide exceptional customer service at the first point of contact.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of advisors to deliver exceptional service
- Creating a culture which motivates the team to have a desire to exceed the customers expectations, with the team wanting to go above and beyond to help the customer
- Have a strong focus on growth and retention, developing a ‘right first time’ customer service and ownership process
- Mange the team through appraisals and performance reviews, implementing any training and coaching areas for development, managing sickness and absence
- Monitor and provide statistical information relating to the performance
- Effectively communicate the business strategy with the team
- Work with all business areas to ensure that a streamline service across the business
- It is essential for this position that you have proven experience of managing a team in a call centre environment
- Excellent understanding of the customer process
- Proven experience of managing, motivating and developing a team in a call centre environment
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to lead a team to hit targets
- Ability to work using initiative and a flexible attitude to change
- A strong desire to provide excellent customer service and a desire to continual develop a team to succeed
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.