I am currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join an outsourcing business based in Birmingham.
This role is paying £50,000 + other excellent benefits. This role will be ideal for an Operations Manager who has experience in leadership in a call/contact centre and has worked within collections.
Ideally you will have worked within an outsourcing environment and have experience of collections.
The ideal candidate will have strong relationship building skills as you will be liaising with stakeholders to provide timely S.L. A’s and deliverables. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable background in a fast paced sales driven Contact Centre and will possess the drive and determination to deliver excellent customer service.
The successful person into this post will have the following skills and abilities:
Key skills/requirements –
- Exceptional people management and leadership abilities
- Experience of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Commercial acumen
- Ensuring service and sales targets and KPI’s and SLAs are met
- Stakeholder management
- Project work
- Inspirational and motivational approach to management and leadership
- A thorough understanding of brand awareness and the need (and desire) to provide the highest levels of service to the organisations customers
- Exceptional presentation skills and abilities
- The ability to achieve quality results for the brand, improving process and procedures while at all times balancing performance and productivity against quality requirements.
- Act as a role model striving to lead an adoption of Brand awareness with a customer centric, customer first focus.
- “Hands on” experience within a contact centre environment.
- Experience within collections
- BPO / Outsourcing experience
- Ability to think independently and show resilience
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills applied in managing commercial relationships.
- Fundamental customer service orientation, balanced with a strong understanding of the cost of service provision.
- To Achieve contractual terms
- To deliver agreed KPI’s and SLA’s
- To analysis activities in support of quality service delivery and to drive usage
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change and growth. The organisation provides their staff with enviable work-life balance and various on-site facility’s. If you feel you possess the above requisites please do get in touch.