About the Role:
This role would suit someone who has proven experience of working in an office environment and is looking to build upon a career. The role will be to join a team responsible for the collection and analysis of data, processing the end to end work from scheduling to payments all based on Excel.
This role would suit someone who has excellent communication skills, someone who is a team player and is very proactive in their approach to work with excellent attention to detail
Required Skills and Experience:
- Working on Excel completing the analysis of data
- Working closely with the Management team always maintaining a two-way communication upon the status of the work in relation to the deadlines
- Maintenance of data in a variety of systems, critically evaluate information identifying any potential errors
- Prioritising workload for long and short term projects
- Prepare the release of files in relation to the forecast
- Maintain accounts and the revenue values
- Work with other team members to optimise all processes to increase operational efficiency
- Work with the management to continue self-development
- Proven experience of working in a business environment
- Ability to analyse data and provide interpretations
- Excellent communication skills with a desire to succeed and build a career
- Ability to work using initiative and proactively utilise the ability to think quickly in busy situations
- Experience of working in a fast pace high attention to detail environment
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.