Basic: Paying up to 30k + Excellent Benefits - Based in Coventry (Office hours Mon-Fri)
We are currently recruiting for a WFM Planning Analyst to join a well-established business located within the Coventry area.
The WFM Planning Analyst will be responsible for building and maintaining staff rotas and monitoring staff attendance for a busy call centre environment. This will have two primary responsibilities: active management and optimization of call delivery to Contact Centers, and a mixture of both resource planning & Scheduling,
Skills and Experience:
- Assists with the administration of the call center phone system, maintains user records (add/delete users), monitors real-time call volumes and service level statistics to ensure adherence to internal/client scheduling and service level metrics.
- Gathers call data and assists with data analyses to determine call volume trends, service activity, or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
- Assists with the creation of reporting that may include dashboard reporting, scorecards, and presentations of call center statistics such as call volume trends, variances from staffing schedules and performance to established service level metrics. May participate in continuous improvement initiatives as required.
- Monitors staffing levels and schedule adherence of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to assure internal and/or client service levels and customer satisfactions goals are met. Assists with the maintenance of the Workforce Planning Tools by entering real-time exceptions (absence, tardiness, early departure, meetings, overtime, call outs, etc.). Occasionally serves as a point of contact for the approval/decline of requests such as time off, shift trades, and intraday scheduling changes.
Please contact Kelly Bristow DD1 01905 330 783
- Experience of working in a and Planning Manager role in a high-volume multi-channel contact centre
- Excellent Analytical and numerical insight
- Workforce MANAGEMENT
- Resource Planning
- Real Time
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft packages particularly Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Contact Centre planning processes and procedures
- Immediate start would be desirable