In this key role the successful candidate will collaborate with functions across the business to deliver business strategy and infrastructure. You’ll also be working with data insights to drive change initiatives as you lead and participate in a variety of projects.
Required Experience –
- Advising operations on how to increase productivity by using monitoring and forecasting tools
- Building industry technology awareness through your relationships with technology providers across the financial services industry
- Leading the analysis of customer insights and business data from a range of sources to develop and drive improvement recommendations
- Understanding and driving the performance of the team, consistent with budget and financial management targets
- You’ll deliver successful customer and business outcomes and achieve key performance metrics and customer experiences
- We’ll look to you to drive a customer focused culture by developing improvement initiatives to enhance customer satisfaction and improve business efficiency
- Take on a new challenge as you lead the delivery of a variety of workload projections and resource gap analysis for the department
- To excel in this role, you’ll have experience of resource planning and implementing industry technologies across multiple platforms.
- strong understanding of the financial industry and experience of focusing on the customer.
- Experience in strategic design, implementation and support of industry technologies across multiple platforms
- The ability to produce solutions from data and trend analysis
- An understanding of the industry, business area and customers
- Experience in identifying customer information and embedding a strong customer focus
- The ability to develop and execute plans