We are currently working in partnership with a client of ours, based just outside Derby, who are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their growing team.
This client provides award winning solutions and services to a number of different industries and is rapidly growing, they are looking for hard working ambitious individuals, who are interested in developing further and progressing as the business grows.
The successful application will report to the Billing Services manager - it will be your responsibility, as the first point of contact for customers, to offer helpful and important advice, and as such requires an individual with an outgoing and friendly telephone manner and have a confident approach to dealing with customers.
In order to do this role, you will have to be extremely well organised and possess excellent numeracy, communication and PC skills, as well as an ability to learn quickly and work under your own initiative. Requirements for this role:
Our client offers the following fantastic benefits:
- Friendly, confident telephone manner
- Excellent written communication skills
- All-round numeracy skills
- Excellent all-round PC skills, including MS Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Proactive approach
- Excellent organisational skills
- 25 days+ annual leave plus Public Bank Holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Active social calendar
- Contributory government backed pension scheme
- 4 x salary death in service benefit
- Income protection scheme for long term illness
- Private health care benefit with advance cancer care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Dental and optical cash back
- Monthly 121s, annual reviews and ongoing training and support to succeed
- Hybrid/flexible working opportunities in a brand-new office environment
For further information please contact James on email@example.com