Graduate - Customer Support Role
Derby (DE65)Initially office based (Hybrid options available) Circa £24,000
Our client is a fast-growing software business, that has won several industry awards. They are well known in their sector and are growing year on year at an excellent rate. We are currently supporting this business with the recruitment of two Graduate Customer Support roles.
As a Graduate Customer Support Advisor, your role will vary from customer support, data analysis and project support. The company offers a structured support and training programme, coupled with early responsibility for recent graduates.
Once trained you will you will often be the first point of contact for their key clients, supporting them with their queries and giving advice on how to utilise their software products. This could include; problem-solving, data input, helping with the configuration of systems, analysis, and working closely with the wider business on a wide variety of client projects.
As you progress in the role, you may have the opportunity to move into positions with more responsibility, making this the ideal start to your career. For this Graduate role you will need:
Our client values their people, and as such, they provide you with the following benefits:
- A minimum 2.2 Undergraduate degree
- Great problem-solving ability
- Works well in a team and is motivated to learn and develop further
- Great customer service and communications skills
- A desire to join the tech/software industry
- 25 days+ annual leave plus Public Bank Holidays
- An extra day off on your birthday*
- Active social calendar
- Contributory government-backed pension scheme
- 4 x salary death in service benefit*
- Income protection scheme for long-term illness*
- Private health care benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Dental and optical cash back *
- Monthly 121s, annual reviews and ongoing training and support to succeed
- Hybrid/flexible working opportunities in a brand-new office environment *
- Free onsite parking with EV charging points
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing software business and be part of a company that genuinely cares about, progresses and values its staff.
Please feel free to apply or alternatively send your CV to James at firstname.lastname@example.org