I am currently working with a leading logistics company who are looking for a Data Analyst to join their Finance team. They are well known for their use of technology to provide world class logistics solutions throughout the UK in industry sectors as diverse as energy, defence, retail and milk.
The ideal Data Analyst will be required to focus on continuous improvement, innovation and championing new systems uptake.
To be considered for the role of Data Analyst, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel, VBA and Visio
• Demonstrable database experience with a focus on analysis
• Excellent analytical approach to problem solving
• Comfortability to use different systems and software
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in the logistics industry
• Experience of ERP systems
The successful Data Analyst will be offered a salary of up to £32,000 plus company benefits!
This is a role that will suit a Data Analyst that will enjoy working on a large scale projects while using their expert skills and knowledge to benefit the organisation on their Digital Strategy.