2nd Line Network Engineer
6 Months – Nottingham
£315 Per Day (Umbrella - IR35)
We are working on an exciting new Network Engineer (Voice and Data) contract for a leading public sector organisation to join their Network Services Team.
As the 2nd Line Network Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Network projects implementation, as directed by Voice and Data Specialists and the Network Services Manager
• Supporting the voice and data infrastructure on a daily basis.
• The responsibilities also include network security.
• The organisation's voice and data infrastructure is predominantly Cisco-based, therefore enterprise knowledge and experience of Cisco products is required.
• Additionally, supporting some of Cisco's flagship products such as the Nexus Data Centre switches, Firepower, ISE, CUCM 12.x, Prime, etc.
The successful 2nd Line Network Engineer must possess:
• Minimum CCNA Routing and Switching required
• Any CCNP with Enterprise experience and load balancing technologies (preferably F5) experience
• Multiple vendor support in delivering integrated solutions.
• Complex network, Data Centre and Third Party environments.
• Interfacing with internal customers in delivering business projects.
Please note, as this role is in scope of IR35 – the successful 2nd Line Network Engineer will be required to work via an umbrella company.
If this role is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on 0121 230 9111.