Looking into a career in Teaching? Working as a Cover Supervisor gives you the opportunity to gain valuable experience in schools and academies before embarking upon your PGCE.
Cover Supervisors urgently required in the Harrogate area. Cover Supervisor training provided although previous experience working as a Cover Supervisor is preferable.
The role of a Cover Supervisor:
- Manage the classroom ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set.
- Cover teacher absence whether it is in advance, day to day or long term supply.
- Cover a variety of lessons from English, PE, Science or Maths etc.
- Managing the behaviour of the pupils
- Being available to discuss and debate texts with pupils and answering questions.
- You will not have to plan or mark work and you don't have to have the subject knowledge; just the enthusiasm and confidence to deliver the work that has been set for you.
You could be required to work in 5 different schools in a week or in the same school all week therefore you will need to be very flexible, adaptable and must have a full driving license and your own transport.
- The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
- Fantastic support and opportunities for further training.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice
Working with The Education Network:
You will be working with a fully trained team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the education sector. Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development -free accredited CPD courses for our candidates.
We are not a company who needs to hit targets for the number of people we interview we are a company who has pride in the service we provide and in the teachers and support staff we work with. You are more than a number when you are working with us.