New year, New role?
RGB Recruitment are working with an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Building Services Engineer at an Intermediate level for their Bristol office.
The vacancy presents a great opportunity to work within a dynamic team across a range of sectors including residential/commercial development, education, social housing, industrial, commercial and retail, heritage, leisure, and defence.
Their ethos is based on efficiency, flexibility, accessibility and being passionate about what they do, always striving to build meaningful enduring relationships with our clients and industry partners. Flexible working and a healthy work life balance are at the centre of their culture
The role will require you to be technically competent as you will play a key role in maintaining high standards within the Mechanical Engineering team while working toward a senior position. You will need strong communication qualities and you must be able to work on an ever changing workload, potentially across a multi-disciplinary team. You will work closely with senior engineers who will help with your journey and development toward chartered statusQualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will need to be degree qualified.
You must be a dedicated, hard working and self motivated individual with a proactive approach to delivery.. You must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, a degree of experience in the use of Microsoft office, AutoCAD, IES, Hevacomp and ideally have experience in using Revit. Key Duties
- Design and specification of all Mechanical Building Services systems – heating, cooling, gas, ventilation, controls, etc.
- Production of detailed calculations using industry standard digital tools inc. Excel, IES, Cymap, in-house developed tools, etc.
- Report and specification writing
- Preparing drawings for drafting by others in AutoCAD and Revit
- Production of technical drawings and schematics using AutoCAD
- Representation at meetings with clients and contractors
- liaise closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, builders, architects and surveyors and in-house project teams
- Site surveys and inspections
- Adherence to all quality, environmental & governance processes
- Build and develop relationships with existing and new Clients
- Join a growing consultancy with excellent progression opportunities
- Regular and committed training and CPD opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Relocation Package
- Excellent enhanced pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay scheme (including long term sickness insurance)
- Access to 24/7 counselling through our employee assistance helpline
- Access to free independent 1 to 1 financial advice
- Flexible hybrid home/office working
And much more……
If you are interested in this exciting opportuity, please get in touch!