Architectural Technician - Dudley £21k - £28k DOE
A fresh opportunity at a multidisciplinary consultancy has arisen in Dudley for an Architectural Technician. On offer is the chance to work on a range of complex projects having currently won multiple new projects.
They are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Architectural Technician who is a confident AutoCAD user with a strong knowledge of building regulations to join their small team.
Responsibilities: Architectural Technician
Experience required: Architectural Technician
- Carry out AutoCAD based drawing tasks as appropriate, producing drawings from notes and amend incoming drawings as required
- Strong structural knowledge
- Following company procedures and those concerning quality assurance
- Collecting data on site including conducted measured surveys
- Prioritise work in consultation with the relevant Team Managers/Associates
- Liaise and communicate with different consultants
- To be confident in working on a number of exciting, small to medium scale commercial residential, industrial, educational and healthcare developments including renovations extensions, redevelopments, refurbishments and new build.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD
- Up to date on UK’s building regulations
- Prior experience on a range of projects
- Flexible attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a team, individually and with sub contractors
- Experience in producing planning application packages
- Conducting measured building surveys and production of survey drawings
Contact Charlotte Dewhurst at RGB Recruitment for more information 01392 314052 / firstname.lastname@example.org