A top internationally recognised multidisciplinary engineering consultancy has a new vacancy available for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join its Building Services MEP division in London.
- This Senior Mechanical Engineer vacancy will offer a basic salary between £50,000 and £60,000.
- Was established over 50 years ago.
- Currently operates from over 20 global locations.
- Their London Building Services team employs over 60 staff covering full mechanical, electrical and public health MEP design, sustainability and CAD / Revit design.
- They work on exciting and landmark building projects within the commercial, residential, hotel, mixed use, scientific and mission critical / data centre sectors.
- They can offer an excellent working environment with great career development opportunities.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer job details:
- The team play a key role in making buildings more energy efficient, sustainable and cost effective.
- The provide innovative and sustainable mechanical and electrical design solutions.
- As a Lead Mechanical Engineer you will prepare and oversee detailed HVAC (heating ventilation and air conditioning) engineering designs using software such as CYMAP and Hevacomp.
- You will work closely with internal engineering groups in addition to clients, architects and contractors.
- You will work on new build and refurbishment projects of large scale commercial office projects in addition to other sectors such as Healthcare, Retail and Critical Systems.
- You will take responsibility for the management of projects to achieve financial and time deadlines – attending and leading project and design meetings to ensure successful planning, allocation and coordination of work.
- In addition, you will be given the opportunity to become involved in a wider range of activities including supervision and management of staff, the management of client relationships, the financial management of projects and the marketing of the consultancy’s services so that you can progress your career further.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Senior Mechanical Engineer (Building Services) job vacancy.