Architectural Technician –Worcester £23k - £30k
An opportunity for an Architectural Technician has arisen in a Worcester practice which work with a range of clients over multiple sectors including; Commercial, Education, Residential, Leisure and Retail, completing projects across the UK.
This well-established practice has an excellent reputation for their design centred approach, they use a collaborative method listening to their clients to produce exceptional architectural solutions. Committed to incorporating sustainability and energy efficiency into all designs.
The Role: Architectural Technician
Experience required: Architectural Technician
- Produce accurate working drawing packages in Revit which comply with Building Regulations
- Working over a range of RIBA stages
- Preparation of layouts, specifications and graphics
- Liaise and communicate with different consultants
- Contribute to planning applications and building control applications
- Attend regular site reviews and communicate with all internal department
- To be confident in working on a number of exciting, small to medium scale commercial residential, industrial, educational and healthcare developments including renovations extensions, redevelopments, refurbishments and new build.
- Highly proficient Technically with the ability to use multiple CAD programmes (experience in AutoCAD ArchiCAD and Vectorworks would be beneficial)
- Up to date on UK’s building regulations
- Flexible attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a team and individually
- Experience in producing planning application packages
For more information please contact Charlotte Dewhust at RGB Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
/ 01392 314052