Are you an experienced Civil Engineer looking for a new role in Winchester?
The company has particular expertise in highways design for roads, pavements, Section 38 and 278 Highway Agreements, S104 and S184 Sewer Agreements, sustainable drainage systems, earthworks engineering, cut and fill assessments, underground services, flood alleviation, pumping stations, sewerage and external works.
The Role – Civil Engineer
- Responsible for delivering work to a high standard
- Monitor costs and budgets
- Produce flood risk assessments and drainage strategies
- Producing highways and drainage designs for infrastructure projects
- Produce civil engineering drawings and layout
- Mentor junior engineers & CAD Technicians
- Conduct site visits for technical assessments
- Support Senior Civil Engineers with designs
- A relevant engineering qualification (BEng/MEng or equivalent)
- Strong personal and communication skills
- Experience within a similar role is required
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD, Civils3D and Microdrainage
- A good understanding of the Sectional Agreements required to obtain technical approval for highway and drainage schemes (e.g. Section 278, Section 104 etc.
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Highly competitive salary
- Potential for growth and progression