Are you a Senior Civil Engineer looking for a new role in Winchester?
This award winning consultancy are at the top of their game! Their particular expertise lays within highways design for roads, pavements, Section 38 and 278 Highway Agreements, S104 and S184 Sewer Agreements, sustainable drainage systems, earthworks engineering, cut and fill assessments, underground services, flood alleviation, pumping stations, sewerage and external works.
They work on a range of projects such as schools, health clinics, retail parks, residential scheme plus many more so the variety is certainly there!
- Responsible for delivering work to a high standard
- Be responsible for delivering work to a fee agreed with a Project Manager
- Mentor junior engineers & CAD Technicians
- Conduct site visits for technical assessments
- Recently chartered or near chartership status
- Knowledge of the Flood and Water Management Act and its implications on the design of drainage schemes will be beneficial
- Demonstrable experience in Section 38, 278 and 104 Agreements
- Hands on knowledge of AutoCAD, Microdrainage and Civil 3D
- A good understanding of the Sectional Agreements required to obtain technical approval for highway and drainage schemes (e.g. Section 278, Section 104 etc.)
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Highly competitive salary
- Potential for growth and progression
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com