Part 2 Architectural Assistant, Bristol £20k - £30k DOE + Benefits package
A very exciting opportunity for a Part 2 Architect to join a Global Award winning Chartered Architectural practice based in the centre of Bristol. You will be working with a friendly sociable team in a modern, dynamic and creative environment.
The offices are based in one of Bristol’s most desirable areas to work and the company offer a great benefits package. You will be working with a team of talented award winning Architects assisting on projects of all stages within the retail, residential and leisure sectors.
Responsibilities Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
Requirements Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Assist on creating the brief to colleagues
- Liaising with other members of the design team
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Solving any issues that may arise
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Assist on planning applications and appeals
- Visit site for inspections
- Part II Qualified
- 3D capabilities are desirable
- Strong design and technical skills
- Experienced within the Architectural industry
The company pride themselves on investing in their staff with competitive salaries, benefits packages and working hours. This is a great opportunity for a Part 2 Architect to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge worldwide projects and plenty of opportunities to progress in your Architectural career.