Job Title: Logistics Performance Manager
Location: Exeter Based Office - Will need to be mobile across the SW.
Start Date: ASAP
I am looking for a Logistics Performance Manager for a highly respected and established company working throughout Wales and South West England, this company provides services to £2.5m homes and businesses across the region. They employ over 1,300 staff who maintain and maintain a network of over 35,000km of pipes supplying a safe and reliable gas supply.
You will play a big part in the delivery of the future of gas network across the South West of England ensuring high levels of compliance and performance, and we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Area Engineering Manager, you’ll be responsible for up to 50 teams, ensuring they work efficiently and cost effectively in activities associated with the safe delivery of the Logistics function across our network.
The Logistics Performance Manager will be trusted to -
The Logistics Performance Manager desirable skills and experience -
- Lead and inspire people.
- Maintain our excellent safety record ensuring compliance with legislation, policies and procedures.
- Effectively manage a budget of circa £3 million.
- Work alongside our senior team to establish the direction, strategy and tone of the business.
- Create a culture which encourages excellent performance.
- Embrace and champion change.
- Role model outstanding behaviours.
- Celebrate the successes of your team and individuals.
What’s in it for the successful Logistics Performance Manager?
- Proven experience in the management of a busy transport/logistics role.
- The right attitude, sound commercial judgement and exceptional people skills.
- A proven track record of leading teams to deliver high levels of compliance and safety performance across a large geographical patch.
- A full driving license.
- The willingness to work on a standby rota to cover a 24/7 gas emergency service.
- A working knowledge of the gas industry is desirable.
To support this we offer a competitive package which includes:
- Competitive salary with 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Company car.
- Annual bonus subject to performance.
- Generous sickness scheme and private health insurance.
- Competitive pension scheme.
- Flexible benefits options.
- Career progression opportunities with comprehensive training.
If you are interested in this position then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan on 01392 314 052 or click APPLY now to submit your CV.