Mobile M&E Maintenance Engineer – up to £34k – Central London
£32,000 - £34,000
Commercial and Retail Projects
Van & Fuel Card
Call out 1 in 8 = standby £100 and then 4 hours minimum
Lots of overtime available
Candidate has to give 1 hour EW and then travel is paid
Location: Central London
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- PPM work.
- Service work on fan coil units, air handling units etc.
- Lighting and water temp checks.
- Some reactive including pumps removal, basic plumbing, and fitting of lights
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance, responding immediately to reactive tasks
- Responsible for the maintenance, fault diagnosis and repair of a wide variety of plant equipment.
- Operation of Trend and Siemens BMS systems to maintain optimum running efficiency of all HVAC
- Maintenance of AHU’s, FCU’s VAV’s, ACU’s
- Maintenance and running of Standby Generators and monitoring of UPS systems
- Emergency Lighting tests
- First line investigation of heating, air-con, refrigeration, CCTV, access control, and other faults
- Plumbing and building fabric works,
- PAT Testing
- Covering multiple sites
Please contact James McHugh at RGB if you’re interested in applying to Mobile M&E Maintenance Engineer job vacancy.