Infrastructure Engineer – Tunbridge Wells
- For the right Infrastructure Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits include; Contributory pension, performance related bonus scheme every 3 months, 23 days annual leave and flexible working allowance
- Opportunities to develop Technical skills and achieve incorporated status.
RGB Network are currently representing a small Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy in their search for an Infrastructure Engineer to be based in their office near Tunbridge Wells.
This Civil & Structural Engineering firm are celebrating their 25th anniversary, and due to increase in project workload they are seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to help support & sustain their projects to meet demand.
You would be working in an office friendly environment consisting of 8 people. You would have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced Drainage Engineer, undertake a client facing role and have the chance to develop your project management skills.
The ideal Infrastructure Engineer will have:
- 2 years’ experience working as an Infrastructure Engineer
- Experience working within a small team, producing Highways & Drainage designs on Residential developments
- Knowledge and familiarity in producing designs under the agreements of; S38, S278, S104 and S106 schemes
- Technical experience using the following software packages; Microdrainage, PDS, Civil 3D and AutoCAD.
For more information on this or similar Infrastructure Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email email@example.com