I am looking for a Civil Engineering Technician for an Infrastructure Team based in Cardiff.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- 23 Days Holiday
- Nest Pension Contributions
- On Site Parking
- Cycle Scheme
The company provide services ranging from site appraisals and feasibility studies to detailed design of roads and drainage schemes associated with a variety of retail, educational, commercial and residential developments. Over the last 30 years the Company has built an impressive reputation with their significant client base delivering high quality, sustainable and robust engineering solutions. They are looking to employ an experienced, motivated and committed Technician to provide technical support to their civils team. The Role
- Preparation of drawings to reflect accurate and practical engineering solutions using AutoCAD and Civils3D
- Assist with the preparation of technical and pre-planning reports
- Provide technical support to other members of the team
- Liaison with Water Authorities, Highway Authorities and Planning Departments regarding technical issues and associated adoption agreements
- Liaison with Clients and other professional teams associated with individual projects
- The ideal candidate should be educated to HNC/HND level or have significant relevant/equivalent experience
- Experience with UK design principles and standards.
- A good level of IT Literacy/Microsoft Office
- Competent is the use of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroDrainage and AutoTrack
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Be familiar with and comply with relevant H&S Regulations
- Work efficiently with good time management skills
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com